????

smarshall

Hi Susan Cm it has been a long time. I looked at your blog page and the last one was 2018! Not many of the members who you remember will be posting on here now but there are a bunch of Aussies here again. The person who will tell you when Steve died will probably be Kelli who does most of the monitoring here now. I am still blog moderator, gave up hosting chat some years back. I think of myself as a volunteer now as I have been a widow for nine years but can't leave the site and all the friends I have made here. Welcome back, hope you can make some new friends here.

Thank you for getting back to me. Aside from COVID, much has been happening in my life so I haven't been on the site at all. (That's going to change.)

😊

• 1 year later...

Welcome back to the club Susan, there is not a lot of activity going on at this moment but we all hope it will change. The chat forum is still going regularly and I get on to it most days

.Deigh

We are often well down on numbers. A few years ago we could have as many as eight at one time, nowadays four is a big number and quite often I find myself on my own and have to talk to myself!

Deigh

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2023 at 5:34 AM, Deigh said:

We are often well down on numbers. A few years ago we could have as many as eight at one time, nowadays four is a big number and quite often I find myself on my own and have to talk to myself!

Deigh

It's a worry when you reply to yourself Deigh!!

💚👑

Janelle, you could use it, three times a week it is open for business at midday here in NZ, thats about 2pm Australia.! Would love to see you on it.....

Deigh

FYI you can go in at any time you want and invite others.  It has no moderation.  

Steve I knew wanted a chat platform that was based inside of website.  He never got to that part.  Minnit the current chat forum is open 24/7/365